Monday, January 3, 2005

Hollow Gray

What does one do when all life becomes a hollow gray existence and the pain of normality keeps resounding through that hollow gray? But when all I can see around me is the pattern of life that keeps me trapped in the rut of everyday agony what can fill my hollow and return to me the joy for breathing? The grace of a kiss, the love of another, the want and desire to be longed for, these things are what create such a void, such a hollowness. Seeing those who walk by only to glance long enough to capture my heart and then they leave taking my heart away from me and disregarding it. But through the fog of hopelessness filling the hollow there is a small light that is to commonly overlooked. That light is merely an idea. But that idea is the only ounce of hope that holds on in the midst of the gray. The light is the only reason why I remain so hopelessly devoted to something that at times cannot be fathomed in the emptiness of the void that I consider my heart.

Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.