Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Your Poem

What you mean to me
On pages wont be found
It exists in only one record
That to my heart and soul is bound
I'm better off for knowing you
And your influence on me
Has been a learning experience
of what beauty can truly be
The joy of loving purity
The memories of a friend
The things that make us laugh and smile
I will cherish to no end.
Comforting words while tears were shed
Have come on both our part
Your wisdom shared with love and care
Has forever touched my heart
The things I've done to make you mad
The mistakes that I have made
Have deserved for you to walk out on it
And yet with our friendship you have stayed
Your the type person that changes a life
Your friendship is one that I cherish
I hope and pray that it will remain
And ask God that it never perish.


Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.