Friday, September 2, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

so my home town in Alabama (the city i was born in) Mobile got hit pritty hard by the Hurricane it isn't as bad as New Orleans the flooding isn't AS BAD but it is still pritty devastating to see the streets that look familiar to you flooded. It is crazy to see the dead bodies on the news just laying on the Interstate. I really kinda want to go and help and to jsut see what is going on but and see it for myself. To take a shot gun and go tell those suckas to put the TV's they are looting down and stuff. I also think that the people helping aren't getting enough credit. All you hear on the news is how the National Gard isn't there and how nobody is helping the people. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING 20+ HOURS A DAY TO BE UNAPPRECIATED. I think the people who are working hard are doing a good job. I also want to mention that these people were told to evacuate the city days in advance and THEY DIDN'T. I am not saying it isn't hard and that they aren't suffering but to blame the government for your tragic mistake isn't fair. Keep these people in your prayers and pray for the restoration of life.

My Thoughts: Keep these people in your prayers.


Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.