Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Lists

Things i like about today:

1. Hanging out with friends

2. Watching the movie Young Guns

3. Not having to wake up before 8:00

4. Beautiful weather

5. CLEAN ROOM

Things i dont like about today

1. Having to go to work at 5:30

2. Being bored in English for an hour and a half

3. My smoothie had more banana than strawberry

4. Missing family dinner at "the House"

5. Ashley not taking medicine (jk...sorta)

Things that are going to make today even better

1. The joy of my Lord and Savior

2. Making money (even though it requires me to go to work)

3. Not knowing what exciting things can happen next

4. Building my relationships with my friends even stronger

5. Talking to my mommy on the phone later

My Thoughts: Good days come and good days go...but the love of a friend is better than dough (as in money)



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.