Thursday, October 20, 2005

Warm Days in January

Times change and people with them. THEY ARE NOT WHO THEY USE TO BE!! We all change what determines who we are, are the influences of the people around us. You know it amazes me how at times I think that people fit perfectly together and they are both good people and then due to their influences on each other they change into people who you no longer know. I AM TIRED OF LOSING ALL MY FRIENDS TO CHANGE!!!! But the funny thing is that I see it in myself as well. But the changes in my life to me seem like they are positive ones. Right now I have a more positive view on life than ever before. Right now I have found Blue Eyes and I know I have changed because of her. I have changed for the better but I have the realization that I have to work harder at my other relationships to keep them. We see change as a bad thing maybe it is because we have all sacrificed one relationship or friendship for another that seems to be worth more. We view change as bad and try to stop it from happening but without change it would always be winter, without change it would always be raining, without change life would be a rut, without change there would be no tomorrow, without change their would be know you. So change will come and as seasons change, and the weather changes, as our routines change, and our days change so must we change. Change for one another or change from one another.

My Thoughts: Friends are the seasons of life, ever changing, coming and going. But who will be the warm day in January?

Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.