Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Scrubs


The one break between school and work that I enjoy in my everyday life are the two episodes of Scrubs that my Tivo shares with me. I don't know if it is the witty writing, actors, or the fact that I can connect with the main character J.D. (Zach Braff). J.D. is a nerdy, emotional, needy character who is a constant search of how to better his life while trying to do the best job he can at his job. His constant daydreaming and life narration in his head hit close to home. There hasn't been a show that has ever made me laugh more. The hundreds of inside jokes that continually run through the episodes (and pop up when you least expect them to) leave the faithful views on the floor in stitches and the occasional viewer confused as to why something is funny. Though there were rumors that Scrubs was to be canceled the executive producers at NBC have signed the show for one final season, running eighteen episodes. This is truly a show that I never get tired of watching. Though I have seen most every episode I still look forward to watching them and laughing all over again. Scrubs is my source of humor on days when i am tired from work, stressed out over money, or just need a good laugh.


Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.