Friday, July 16, 2004

Two Doors

I walk down a path
My life set before
I come to a fork
Given the choice of two door
One is my plan

The other is you

And here I must pick

And chose from the two

I want my success

My money my wealth

But I want you my dear

Through sickness and Health

Open your eyes and

tell what you see
To my heart my love

Your hand holds the key
So there is only one door

For my heart to choose

As I turn the knob

My thoughts pass of you

Of your eyes

So cool so sweet

A pool of blue

With an end I’ll not meet

Your hair as silk

To the touch it is smooth

Like blowing grain

Through the wind as it moves

Your skin so fare

Your lips so red

My heart yearns for you

By your hand it is led

And so I will go

Where your hand leads of me

And go through the door

For your hand holds the key



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.