Monday, May 2, 2005

HSU 04-05

So my first year of college is over and it went by super fast. I am sitting at home right now thinking how strange it is that my dorm room isn't mine any more, all my stuff is gone, and it no longer smells like me and Geoff (which is probably a good thing). I am sitting at home right now listening to my mother as she gives me a list of things that i need to do in the week that i am home...and later when i go out to hang out with my friends she will tell me what time i need to be home. Thank heavens i will only here a week. So i am really sad that this semester is over cause i am really going to miss my friends. But the Lord is going to do some awesome things this summer.

Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.