Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lonely

Ok so i don't know how many of you our there in XANGAland have ever been in a place where you just felt lonely all the time but for the last week that is what my life has been like. I have recently moved to the thriving metropolis of Knox City Texas and increased the population to 1247 people. I am far away from all my friends, i don't have cell phone service, and the internet is dial-up. For the first time in my life the loneliness i feel is more of an ache than the usual boredom. In one sense it makes me miss my friends even more but in another it gives me a desire to know them more and i most definitely appreciate them more. So to all my friends and family...thanks.

My Thoughts: Friendship...its a good thing



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.