Saturday, June 4, 2005

Condition

Ok so it has been a while since i put something deep or poetic on here so here goes.

Condition

I'm tired of living life betweens broken hopes of love. I am longing to risk, to chance, to fight, but when all is at all I just haven't found one worth it. I am tired of watching the world pass by while i am still standing here wondering where everyone else is going while i find myself angry that i cant go to. In the end i blame myself for not being like everyone else. Originality is supose to be a good thing? We are all supose to be Individuals? I am supose to be myself? If i am supose to be myself and original why do i feel like those words are damning me. I am tired of being me. Because i decided that i am not good enough for anyone else. It isn't that I am not accepted..after a while they all accept me. It is the fact that i don't want them to because i feel like that in order to gain that acceptance they must be lowered to where i am. Am i a charity for you lovers who say to your significant other, "Ahhh look how pitiful he is. He looks like he needs help. So lets throw to him the scraps off our table of life so that he may enjoy whatever fulfilling pleasures of life we have LEFT OVER." So where does that put me now? With a fake smile, and a convincing but empty "Thank You" to those who i discover don't really care for me. If i could only wake up to see the morning sun scatter through the blinds, but that is only wishful thinking. And the only thing that wishes bring are letdowns.

My Thoughts: Depressing Writting...might not be such a good thing



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.