Thursday, June 2, 2005

The Friendship I Needed

Okay so yesterday was awesome and exactly what i needed. I got to hang out and just be around several different people who just really gave me the encouragement that i have needed. Me and Jenna left and drove to Dallas she dropped me off at Six Flags where i got to meet my Dad's new Youth Pastor Kyle and got to hang out with them for a couple hours with their youth then i met up with Lindsey and Ashley Adams, and Rachel Hutchins and just hang out and ride roller coasters with them. On the way back to Abilene me and Jenna got stuck in the worst storm i have ever been out in while driving, it was so bad we had to pull off the road and it was really scary but we managed to make it back. Then i got to hang out with a lot of my H-SU friends and i even go to see Summer...ALL THAT SAID it just amazes me that God knows exactly what i need. He knew i was lonely and then blessed me with a day like that. It just makes me that much more joyful in my heavenly father.

My Thoughts: God's blessings of friendship...ITS AN AMAZING THING



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.