Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fire Crackilers

Well it is a pleasant Thursday and I am the only one in the office this morning and after lunch today i am heading to Abilene to hang out with my friends (because i love you guys) and then tomorrow i am heading to the L-B-K aka L-Town aka Home aka Lubbock gonna hang out with the fam a little maybe see some friends celebrate a little 4th of July action maybe shoot (not get shot again) some fire crackilers with my peeps ya know the normal stuff.

So i have so much more appreciation for my youth pastors now. Because all week i have started working on the D-Now that my youth group is going to be doing and it has been just so much stuff and this was just the first week. The week of our D-Now is going to be insane but the Lord is really opening some awesome windows and opportunities so it is going to be really cool to see that he is going to do.

I hope you all have a blessed day

ok so i am going to try this picture thing

This is my friend (and RA) Purkey...he is...well...special

This is Luke and Haley the pic is a year old but it is one of my favorites

This is Trevor he is amazing at the guitar and he is my friend...and thats all i have to say about
that

This is Shane at the cemetery...you just keep doing you thing man

This is Wade, Chris, and Shane, as they ponder the worlds greatest mystery...If the Interstate Highway system connects states (hints the name INTER-state) where do the Interstates in Hawaii go?

My Thoughts: Pics of my friends...its a good thing



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.