Thursday, July 21, 2005

Roller Coaster

Roller coasters yup that is about how it is...up and down and up and down and so on and so forth. THAT HAS BEEN MY LIFE FOR THE LAST WEEK!!!! One second i am floating in the clouds and life couldn't get any better, the next i am stressing out because i don't know if i am going to get enough money to be able to do this or have enough time to do that. I feel like the world is passing me by. The ability to stop change, not time but to stop change. For everything to stay the same for just a little longer so i can figure things out. So i can hold onto you that much longer. But in the words of Casting Crowns

I am a flower quickly fading here today and gone tomorrow

My entire grasp on reality is flying out the window and i don't know if i am coming or going and at the same time i and trying to experience what everyone tells me i am supose to and i am trying to be who everyone tells me i am supose to be. Oh to sit in peace. I long for nothingness and at the same time for everything. I am ready for the roller coast to stop and for me to get off of the ride but if i do i will no longer enjoy the thrill of the ride.

My Thoughts: Life is fickle



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.