Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Family

So this weekend i went home to celebrate the 4th of July with my family and the trip turned out to be loads of fun. You know i am amazed the older i get the more i seem to enjoy my family. It also just completely blesses me to see the Lord do works in their lives. To see your family grow in the Lord together is a true blessing that many don't have the pleasure of.

My sisters are so much more fun to be around now than they were growing up (because there is less fighting). But they both have become very beautiful young ladies who have a burning passion and desire for the Lord. Their husbands are going to have to be pritty amazing to marry them (and will of course have to go through a screening and application process).

My Dad has become more than just a Dad but an amazing friend as well. My most stimulating conversations are with him. We talk about any and everything, whether is is ministry, book ideas, or just random things. It is really cool to have someone who has gone through the same classes, type churches, and ministry situations that i am so close with and can talk to about.

And most importantly (at least if you ask her) my mother. I call her on average at least once a day. When we lived in the same house we both fought with each other a lot but i find when i am away i miss her the most. I am truly blessed with such an amazing mom. The sacrifes she has made for our family are why we are still a family today.

Me and both my sisters!! Cassie is always on the left and Carrie is always on the right in pictures.

This is my father with my sisters as you may notice Cassie is still on the left and Carrie is still on the right


The most important ladies in my life
My Thoughts: To my Family...I love you

Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.