Thursday, July 28, 2005

Pessimistic/Optimistic/Realistic

Pessimistic View: So yeah after this weekend it seemed that four about two second all my stress went out the window...then a whole new set of stresses came and were like, "hello how are you I am about to make you life a LIVING HELL!!!!!" There is always something that seems to keep me from breathing...and it is all BULL CRAP!! And i say that words "BULL CRAP" in that exhausted-non-belief type voice, the one you use when you are so tired that you cant possibly imagine that there is something else that you now have to deal with.

Optimistic View: So things are going pritty good right now. Ya know there are a few things that are on my plate but they only add spice to life. I have a wonderful girlfriend, I am moving back into town soon. I bought some new really cool flip-flops. Life is exciting and new and although I don’t know what is going on tomorrow I am sure it will be an exciting adventure where there is only more joy to be found.

Realistic View: Life is going...OK. I am surviving. I do have a wonderful girlfriend and she does live in Dallas (so the Dallas part really stinks) school starts soon but I don’t know if my FAFSA will be in soon enough because we had problems with it and my Dad had to refill it out and so I am worried because if I don’t get it sorted out by Tuesday my classes get dropped. But I do get to move back on the 18th. (It will be good to live with Geoff again) But my job ends on the 10th and I don’t know what I am going. I have an interview at a church in Anson so hopefully that will be an answer to prayer. To sum it all up...God is being faithful and I am learning to trust him...but sometimes he cuts these things really darn close

My Thoughts: Life...half full or half empty? SCREW THE GLASS



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.