Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Most Amazing Friends

ok so now i am absolutely sure of it that i have some of the most amazing friends in the world...

Friendship. We find that it is as necessary as air. We depend on it, lean on it, invest in it. It posses our trust just as we are the deposits in which receive the same trust. It is a beautiful thing that brings smiles to your eyes the same eyes that at times shed tears for it. But friendship is more than that, more than being described as “it.” For friendship is something that lives and it must be nurtured and fed. We have all been hurt by it and we have all yearned for it in our moments of loneliness. So what is t about friends that keeps us addicted to the pursuit of it? For me its the thing that make life better, the shoulder to cry on, the person to laugh with when you make a fool of yourself. It’s the people that drive for an hour and a half just to bring you fast food. It’s the people who care why your eyes are red from crying, the ones who know the worst things about you and still love you. Without my friends I am nothing. I take it for granted that I am truly blessed. I pray that I am as good of a friend to you as you have all been to me.

My Thoughts: If you read my xanga and still dont know my thoughts you are probably not very smart



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.