Thursday, August 4, 2005

Watching the Rain

I am sitting on my porch watching it rain and the cool thing about this rain is that while it is raining pretty hard it is definitely a very blue sky. I have decided it is a good reflection of my emotions right now.

When you see me, you see a smile. I can't forget that because that is what I am suppose to do, I'm suppose to smile. But if all you see is a smile then you don’t really see me. You can see me smile but when my tears are falling on your feet how do you miss the fact my beautiful smile is a cover for how I feel? My tears are of pain and of joy, they are of sorrows and of laughter, they are tears of hurt and tears of healing. It is raining and all you see is the blue sky in the distance but you refuse to look up look and see what is over you at the present, right now. When you look up you see clouds and they possess beautiful colors: reds, purples, oranges, but also they possess fear colors: grays, blues, and blacks. You see these tears are beautiful. SO WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT?? All you see are dark clouds and they scare you. But how can you enjoy playing in the rain if you are afraid of the dark clouds life puts over your head. How can you we enjoy friendship when are to afraid to go past the smiles and be a part of each other's lives. It’s raining! Won’t you come play?

My Thoughts: It’s raining...throw off your coats and umbrellas and drink in the beauty of life



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.