Saturday, August 20, 2005

The Value of a Person

Something i have really been thinking about latley is the value of
people. There are so many people that have been hurt and have not
just a low self esteem but a low saelf value and they dont think that
anyone elses thinks their valubale either. When a twelve year old
kids says that he wishes he were vapor and could jsut float away you
know there is hurt. So much we take the value of people for
granted and dont realize how amazing it is that with each friend we
have we get the amazing chance and opportuinity to be part or someone
life and that we are part of what makes their life individual and
unique. Think about the people that are your closest friends, in
many ways they help make you who you are. I am also tired of
hearing "Man that person means the world to me." WHAT AN INSULT!!
do you realize that when people who are in church communities and are
striving to grow closer to God refer to the the world is is usually a
negative thing. So if you are my friend you dont mean the world
to me you me more than that...you ment my savior's life.



My Thoughts: Your personlaity...thank you for enriching my life



Related Article:

0 comments:


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.