Monday, July 19, 2010

Tokyo: Airport

As I sit in the Tokyo airport I am unaware of what awaits me, except one thing...some where in Bangkok their will be a bed that I am going to be sleeping in...hopefully within the next ten hours. My trip started out twenty-two hours ago when I left my parents house in Lubbock, TX to begin a much anticipated trip with my cousin and grandfather. I will board Asian Airlines flight 4467 within the next thirty minutes, it is the last leg of air travel to Thailand and is expected to last just over six hours. Traveling the same direction as the sun, I saw it rise at 6:00am in Lubbock on Sunday Morning, twenty-two hours later at 5:47pm in Tokyo on Monday evening it still hasn't set. I am looking forward to the dark, and I am looking forward to that bed in Bangkok. Time to board.

Related Article:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there buddy.

Carrie said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!! love you! and I'm praying


 
Copyright 2011 The extraordinary of any idle day. All rights reserved.